Note: This page is under ongoing revision as we add licensing information and distribution information.
Digital Content, Scripts, Sounds and Animations in the JJIE Virtual World Grid
Any items were either set for sale, available for free or set so anyone can copy on the JJIE VW Grid, were either created by the JJIE VW Grid development team, or are believed to distributed under open source or Creative Commons licensing. We support and respect the rights of content creators and do not knowingly participate in the use of proprietary content. Please use our contact form or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or comments about any content in our world. or the terms of the CC-BY license.
Upon its completion, we will freely distribute the OAR file for the JJIE Welcome Workshop, and additional OAR and IAR files under the CC-BY license.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercial use and distribution.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms that follow:
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material